Obviously, April’s been a bit busy for me…. But we’ll now return you to your regular blogging program, complete with Music and writing tips.
I promise I didn’t just fall off the face of the earth. My little cos-family lost a dear member at the end of March. I planned, coordinated and ran an online fundraiser for Relay For Life that raised almost $1,300. And then I took a little bit of time off and went up to Pinedale and Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. Which, let me say, is a stunning part of our country. Check out the picture below if you don’t believe me.
So, all of those things tore me away from blogging for a little while. But after that all that, I figured a playlist about wandering might be fitting. So this is equal parts songs about the journey and songs to listen to while on the journey.
- Drifting – On and On
- Bridges – Broods
- Satellite – Guster
- This Side Of Paradise – Hayley Kiyoko
- Open Season – High Highs
- Baby Doll – The Fratellis
- Cannibal Queen – Miniature Tigers
- Buildings and Mountains – The Republic Tigers
- Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart – Chris Cornell
- Lake of Silver Bells – Carbon Leaf