So in addition to loving writing, geeky things and comics, I’m a huge fan of all kinds of music. I regularly make playlists for what I’m working on or have playlists about random things that help me get into the right writing mood.
Each Monday, I’ll give you my recommended tracks for the week, as well as a link to a spotify playlist for your listening pleasure. Sometimes there will be a theme, other times there won’t be.
This week, I’m just going to share some of stuff I’ve recently discovered, or found myself listening to all over again.
- Force of Nature – Bea Miller
- Somebody New – Joywave
- The Ghosts of Beverly Drive – Death Cab for Cutie
- Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
- Cream on Chrome – Ratatat
- Compass – Zella Day
- Lose It – Oh Wonder
- Run – Daughter
- I Found – Amber Run
- Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Part 1 – The Flaming Lips
Here’s the Spotify Link/Playlist:
Let me know what you liked, or share a track you fell in love with this week.