I’ve never actually written a bucket list before. I’ve said things were on my bucket list, like going to Star Wars Weekends at Disney World, but that happened more out of coincidence than actual planning. So I decided to make a list and document it here. I call it a “Geek Girl” bucket list because a lot of the things I want to do in my life have a geeky thread running through them.
- Write and publish a comic book.
- Write for Marvel and DC.
- Go to Disneyland during their Halloween festivities
- Write a comic that is published through Image.
- Start a writer’s group.
- Visit Harry Potter World
- Visit Sweden.
- Learn Swedish and speak it fluently.
- Go to a TED Talk.
- Give a TED Talk.
- Record and produce my own geeky podcast.
- Participate in a Zombie Run or walk.
- Learn how to code websites.
- Have a child and take said child to comic con.
- Dress that child in an amazing, handmade costume.
- Start a Youtube Channel.
- Teach a workshop about writing comics.
It’s not a long list, but I figure it is one I can add to as I go along. What is on your geek bucket list? Or just your bucket list in general. I would love to know!